GLAM – Godly Ladies at McKowen
Mission – to develop and strengthen God-honoring women through knowledge of His Word and deeper relationships with one another, and to share Jesus’ love through hands-on ministry teams.
1 Thessalonions 5:11 “Therefore encourage one another and build earch other up, just as in fact you are doing.”
Vision – We are a group of Christian women who experience the Love of God through worship, Bible study, and application of His Word and Ways to our everyday lives. We will grow in faith and virtue, and live lives of excellence and love before the Lord, our families, and our community.
- To declare the fact that Jesus Christ is Lord
- To spread the sound doctrine and Good News of God’s Holy Word
- To lead lost souls to a saving grace of Jesus Christ
- To heal broken families through ministering to women in need of spiritual healing
- To mend shattered lives of homeless, abused and disconnected women
- To strenghen women’s faith in Jesus Christ
- To increase the productivity of women’s lives
- To minister to the needs of the church women and to encourage their growth to spiritual maturity
- To equip women to serve others in the church
- To provide opportunities and encouragement for ministry to our community